KIDS Journal〡Choose Your Own Colour and Quantity - Min Order 10 journals
Choose your own colour and quantity- minimum order is 10 Journals.
New stockists will also receive a free POS wooden stand.
Fun, easy to use journals to encourage confidence and a positive mindset
6 Reasons to Love The Grow Journals:
1.They make brilliant gifts - Both the Kids and Teen Editions are gender neutral, suit wide age brackets, and are perfect for birthdays, Christmas, Easter, and occasion gifting.
2. Journaling improves physical and mental health - it lowers stress, anxiety and depression, and improves immunity, sleep, mood, memory and creativity.
3. ‘Big’ feelings are a natural part of our kids and teens lives - externalising feelings by getting them out on paper is a great way to learn about them, and a positive coping strategy to manage them.
4. They create toolkits to help kids and teens when life circumstances don’t go the way they want, or they experience mistakes or setbacks.
5. They make supporting the wellbeing of kids and teens really simple - we've done the hard work of taking the evidence based practices and creating easy to use Journals that work for any child or teen.
6. We've made the Journals engaging and relevant for each age bracket - and they all come with stickers for personalising the covers
“Our store, Shorties Kids, has proudly stocked the fabulous Grow Journal since its inception..It is an uplifting local product that we genuinely believe in and are more than happy to stock. We all want our kids to be optimistic, confident, inspired and to have fun. The Grow Journal gives them the tools to learn and love in an enjoyable, flexible, and creative way. It’s a go-to gift for all the staff to buy for their own families as well as recommend to others.”
The Shorties Team
Please note that shipping will be calculated on checkout based on weight (please ignore the free domestic shipping box, as that only applies to retail sales, and we're sorry but we can't remove it!). You can choose delivery by courier or Australia Post.